We are a small agency that does BIG things.
Are you looking for a strong, agile, solution-driven team to churn all of the ever-changing flavours of marketing? We are ready to be your full service or project-based virtual marketing team (with a cherry on top). Also, if you like funny email exchanges that keep the mood light, you’re in for a treat!
Ready to feel confident knowing the work is getting done on time and on budget? We like to call this worry free marketing.
OUR AMAZING STAFF
Great people behind the screen
Paula is a resourceful, solutions-focused Senior Marketing Leader & Change Agent with success driving strategic business growth efforts across diverse industries including retail, licensing, and QSR. As Chief Vision Officer for this full-service boutique agency, Paula leads our team through thick and thin, ensuring the ideas keep flowing. She grounds us and makes sure our team, including our clients, are thriving.
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT PAULA
- Paula loves the surf, the water and all things beach
- Paula’s favourite ice cream flavour is Burnt Marshmallow (Ed’s Ice Cream)
- Paula has owned multiple businesses (but this is her favourite)
- Paula is the loving mom of 2 kids
- Never finishes her coffee (but always has more than one)
Toni is a motivated marketing professional with many years of experience in various industries, including food, construction, and entertainment. Toni leads our cross-functional team from a marketing operations perspective to ensure everyone is doing their part to get things done well and on time.
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT TONI
- Toni graduated from University debt-free
- Toni makes custom sugar cookies on the side
- Toni once ran a 1/2 marathon (and does not plan on doing it again)
- Toni loves to make itineraries, for travel, photoshoots, and events
- Toni is a middle child
DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES
Stephanie graduated from Brock University with a Major in Kinesiology, a Minor in Child and Youth Studies, and completed a thesis in Applied Health Science studying the psychosocial effects of physical literacy programming on pre-school-aged children. Post University, she pursued a career as a Marketing Manager in Entertainment and Hospitality. She fell in love with the marketing space and joined the Full Scoop Team in 2021. She is a creative and analytical thinker, and loves the challenge of a complex project.
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT STEPHANIE
- Stephanie has traveled, mainly solo, to 28 countries across 4 continents
- Stephanie has hot chocolate every day
- Stephanie is obsessed with olives
- Stephanie has a puppy named Sushi
- Stephanie grew up in Madeira, Portugal
More commonly referred to as “The PUNisher,” Nick is the guru of content, campaigns, and perfectly-timed puns. After graduating from Boston College with a Bachelor’s degree in English, he snagged a professional certificate in Publishing from Boston University – just in time for the book industry to change forever. Now, as a content creator and strategist, he focuses on meaningful brand storytelling that generates cult-like followings and longevity.
5 FUN FACTS ABOUT NICK
- Nick wrote a cupcake cookbook
- Nick has a 9-year-old Chihuahua mix named Flapjacks
- Nick grew up in Oneida, NY, which, from 1848 to 1881, was home to the Oneida Community, a free love commune
- Nick has been engaged for 4 years (he and his partner travel frequently instead of saving for a wedding)
- Nick is a triple Leo